1. Mahalakshmi Thillainayagam, Sudha Ramaiah. Mosquito, Malaria and Medicines-A Review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology .2016; 9(8): 1268-1276.
2. W.H.O. World Health Organisation Global Plan for artemisinin Resistance Containment (GPARC). 2011; ISBN: 9789241500838, 1-87.
3. World malaria report 2017. Geneva: World Health Organization: 2017
4. Global, Regional, and National Life Expectany, All-cause molarity, and cause-specific molarity for 249 cause of death, 1980-2015: a systemic analysis for Global Burden of Design Study 2015. Lancet (London, England). 20 16; 388(10053): 1459-1544
5. Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Sunail Kumar Raina, Tajali N. Shora, Rayaz Jan, Renu Sharma and Shahid Hussain. A household survey to assess community knowledge, attitude and practices on malaria in rural population of Northern India. Journal of Fami ly Medicine and Primary Care. 20 16; 5(1): 101- 107
6. WHO. World Malaria Report 2014. Geneva: WHO; 2014. [Last accessed on 2015 Aug 16]
7. Dickson Shey N, Jues Clement AN, Muluh N, Amos Wung and Katie lvo K. Health Worker's Knowledge, Attitude and Practices Regarding Malaria Control and Prevention in Bamenda Cameroon: A Community Based Study. Journal of Health and Medical Infonnatics. 2017: 8: 5
8. Ayesha Sarni, Maryam Saeed, Kulsoom Khursheed. Dengue and malaria global burden: A cross sectional study of awareness and practices of dengue and malaria and it difference among different age group in Pakistan. The Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 1(2): 55-58
9. World Malaria Report 2015. World Health Organization. 2015. ISBN 978-92-4-156515-8. Archived from the original on 2016-//-0/
10. Murray CJ, Rosenfeld LC, Lim SS, Andrews K G, Foreman KJ, Haring D, Fullman N, Naghav i M, Lozano R, Lopez AD (2012). "Global malaria mortality between 1980 and 2010: A systematic analysis Lancet. 2012 Feb 4; 379(9814):413-31.
11. P.B. Surse, N. J. Duragkar, U. D. Shivhare, S. Y. Rau! and A. S Warokar. Contribution of Traditional Medicines to the Development of Modern Medicine for Malaria. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2011; 3(1):1-4.
12. Mrs. Preethim, Francis, Dr. Suseem SR. Antimalarial Potential of Isolated Flavonoids-A Review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 20 17; I 0(11): 4057-4062.
13. Roihatul Mutiah, Riadul Badiah, Elok Kamilah Hayati, Aty Widyawaniyanti. Activity of Antimalarial Compounds from Ethyl Acetate Fraction of Sunflower Leaves (Helianthus annuus L.) against Plasmodium falciporum Parasites 307 Strain. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology .2017; 7(2):86 -90.
14. Pragya Gajendra and Mitashree Mitra.Association of Thrombocytopenia with severity of Plasmodium falcipanim Malaria: A Study in Chattisgarh. Resarch Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2014; 7 (9): 1029- 1033.
15. Dr. Anand Murti Mishra. Knowledge and Attitude of Malaria of Bastar District (Chhattisgarh). Research Journal of Science and Technology.20 14; 6(1):53-55.
16. Salwa Dawaki, Hesham M. Al-Mekhlafi, nit Ithoi, Jamaiah Ibrahim, Wahib M. Atroosh et al. Is Nigeria winning the bettle against malaria? Prevalence, risk factor and KAP assessment among Hausa commun ities in Kano State. Malaria Journal. 20 16; 15: 35 1
17. Andargie Abate, Abraham Degarge and Berhanu Erko. Community knowledge, attitude and practice about malaria in a low endemic setting of Shewa Robit Town, Northeastern Ethiopia. BMC Public Health.20 13; 13: 312
18. Sami Khai1y, Khaled Al-Surimi, Anna Ali, Hussam M. Shubily, Nisreen Al Walaan, Mowafa Househ, Ashraf El Metwally. Knowledge, attitude and practice about malaria in south-western Saudi-Arabia: A household-based cross-sectional study. Journal of Infection and Public Health. 2017; 10(5): 499-506
19. David A Forero, Pablo E Chaparro, Andres F Vallejo, Yodly Benavides, Juan B Gutierrez et al. Knowledge, attitude and practice of malaria in Colombia. Malaria Journal. 20 14; 13: 165
20. Rupashree Singh, Jamila Musa, Sanjay Singh, Ukatu Victoria Ebere. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice on Malaria among the Rural Communities in Aliero, Northern Nigeria. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2014; 3(1): 39-44.
21. Dr. B. Padmapriya, Ms. M. S. Sangeetha, G. Ramya Priya Nandhini, T. T. Anusha Devi Detection of Malarial Parasites using Image Processing Techniques from Blood Smear Slides. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2018; 11(10): 4401-4406.
22. Daniel Maitethia Memeu, Kenneth Am Iga Kaduki, A. C. K. Mjomba, Njogu Samson Muriuki, Lucy Gitonga. Detection of plasmodium parasites from images of thin blood smears. Open Journal of Clinical Diagnostics. 2013; 3(4): 183- 184.
23. Siwal N, Singh US, Dash M, Kar S, Rani S, Rawal C, et al. Malaria diagnosis by PCR revealed differential distribution of mono and mixed species infections by Plasmodium falciparum and P. vivax in India. PLoS ONE.2018:13(3): e0193046. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0193046
24. Fabian E. Saenz, Andrez Arevalo-Cortes, Gabriela Valenzuela et. al. Malaria epidemiology in low endemicity areas of northern coast of Ecuador: high prevalence of asymptomatic infections. Malaria Journal. 2017; 16:300.