Doiphode Ankush R, Patwekar S. L., Guhade Namdev, Vaishnavi Gole, Ashwini Rode, Suleman Shaikh
Doiphode Ankush R*, Patwekar S. L., Guhade Namdev, Vaishnavi Gole, Ashwini Rode, Suleman Shaikh.
Department of Pharmaceutics. School of Pharmacy, SRTMU, Nanded. (431606)
Volume - 12,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2022
Nanoemulsions are colloidal emulsions made up of two immiscible liquids, one of which is scattered and the other continuous. Nanoemulsions are two types W/O and O/W. Nanoemulsion are size varies from 20 to 200nm. Nanoemulsions are thermodynamically stable. Emulsifiers are stabilised nanoemulsion. There are two types of emulsifiers: one is hydrophilic and the other is lipophilic. Nanoemulsion is widely used in food industry, beverages, agriculture, bio-pharmaceutical, dairy products. Nanoemulsion widely prepared by using high energy or brute force comprising ultra sonication and ultra high pressure homogenizer and low energy or persuasion method compressing both phase inversion composition (PIC) and the phase inversion temperature (PIT). Newly a developed method used as preparation of nanoemulsion bubble bursting, micro- fluidization and evaporative ripening. The aim of review a article focusing on to preparation method characterization application of nanoemulsion.
Cite this article:
Doiphode Ankush R, Patwekar S. L., Guhade Namdev, Vaishnavi Gole, Ashwini Rode, Suleman Shaikh. A Overview on Nanoemulsion. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2022; 12(3):239-4. doi: 10.52711/2231-5659.2022.00042
Doiphode Ankush R, Patwekar S. L., Guhade Namdev, Vaishnavi Gole, Ashwini Rode, Suleman Shaikh. A Overview on Nanoemulsion. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2022; 12(3):239-4. doi: 10.52711/2231-5659.2022.00042 Available on: https://ajpsonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-3-14
1. Dalia S. Shaker, Rania A. H. Ishak, AmiraGhoneim, Muaeid A. Elhuoni. Nanoemulsion: A Review on Mechanisms for the Transdermal Delivery of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic Drugs, Sci Pharm. 2019;87-17
2. Anas Tarik Alhamdany, Ashti M.H. Saeeda, Maryam Alaayedi Nanoemulsion and Solid Nanoemulsion for Improving Oral Delivery of a Breast Cancer Drug: Formulation, Evaluation, and a Comparison Study Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal. 29 (2021) 1278–1288.
3. Ronak P. Patel, and Jay R. Joshi Patel and Joshi, An Overview on Nanoemulsion: A Novel Approach IJPSR, 2012; Vol. 3(12): 4640-4650.
4. Halnor VV, Pande VV, Borawake DD, and Nagare HS Nanoemulsion: A Novel Platform for Drug Delivery System. Journal of Materials Science and Nanotechnology Volume 6| Issue 1
5. Halnor VV, Pande VV, Borawake DD, and Nagare HS Nanoemulsion: A Novel Platform for Drug Delivery System.Journal of Materials Science and Nanotechnology Volume 6 Issue 1
6. Arun k. Das, pramod kumar Nanda, Samiren Bandopadhyay, Rituparna banarjee, Subhashnim Biswas, David julin Mcclements, Application of nanoemulsion based approaches for improving quality and safety of muscle foods: A comprehensive Review, Comprehensive Review in food science and food safety,2020,19,2677-2700
7. Narendra Kumar, Amit Verma, Ajay Mandal, Formation cheracterstics and oil industry application of Nanoemulsion. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering,2021
8. Yuvaraj Singh, Jay Gopal Mehar, kavita Raval, Farroq Ali Khan, Mohini chaurasia, Nitin k Jain, Manish K. Chourasia, Nanoemulsion: Concept development and application in drug delivery, Journal of Controlled Release. 252 (2017) 28-49
9. Amit Sarker, Israt Jahan Shimu, Md. Raizul Haque Jahin and Asgher Raju. Nanoemulsion: An excellent mode for delivery of poorly soluble drug trough different routes, Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical Research,2015 7(12): 966-976
10. Kadir cinar. A Review on Nanoemulsion: preparation method and method stability,Tarkya University Journal of Engraining Science 18 (1): 73-87
11. Jamun Bai Aswathanarayan and Ravishankar Rai vittal. Nanoemulsion and potential Application in food Industry, Froteiers in Sustainable Food System,2019 vol3
12. Liya Zeng, Young Chang Liu, Jun pan and Xiaowen Liu.Formulation and evaluation of norcanthridin nanoemulsion against the plutella xylostella (liepidotera: plutellidae), BMC Biotechnology 2019 19-16
13. Bhavin R. choradiya, Sanjay B. Patil, A comprehensive Review on nanoemulsion as an opathalmic drug delivery system. Journal of Molecular Liquid 339 (2021)
14. Ronak P. patel and Jay R. Ioshi, An overview on nanoemulsion: A novel Approach, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research (2012) vol 3
15. Dalia S. shaker, Rania A.H. Ishak, Amina choneiam, Mueaid A. Elhouni, Nanoemulsion: A Review of mechanism for the transdermal Delivery of hydrophobic and hydrophilic drug, Scientia Pharmaceutica.2019,87,17
16. Tushar hemant nikam, Mahesh Pralhad Patil, a Sunil Patil, Gautam Vadnere Shantaram Lodhi, Nano Emulsion: A brief review on development and application in parentral drug delivery, Advanced Pharmaceutical Journal, 2018,3(2) 43-54
17. A. Nasima, Lohitesh kovooru alok kumar, behera Kepi, pramodh kumar, Priyanka shrivastav, A critical review of synthesis procedure application and future potential of Nano emulsion, Advance in colloidal in collide and intrerface science (2020)
18. K. Guruprit and s.k Singh, A review of Nano emulsion formulation and characterization technique, Indian Journal of pharmaceutical science .2018
19. Ranjit k harvansh, Rohitas Deshmukh, M.D Akhal Akur Rahaman, Nano emulsion: promising Nano carrier system for delivery of herbal bioactive, Journal Drug Delivery Science and Technology (2019)
20. Shaikh Neha M, Vijendra Swami, Nagoba Shivappa N, Kulkarni K.B, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2019. 9(4-s)370-375.
21. Nitin Sharma, Mayank Bansal, Sharad Vishista, P.K Shrama J.T Kulkarni Nano emulsion: A new concept of delivery system, Cortical of Young Scientist 1(2)2010.
22. Kildaci, Yasmin Budhama-Kilanki, Sherda Kecel, Gunduz, Ebru Altunants, Lincid oil nano emulsion for treatment of atopic dermatitis disease formulation crecterization in vitro and in silico evaluation, Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology 64(2021)102652
23. E Gue, M since, S Ropars, R Herbinet, Le plural, A.Malzerat feron, Evaluation of versatile character of nanoemulsion formulation, International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 498(2016) 49-65
24. Usama Ahmad, Jaber Akhtar, Satya Prakash singh, Farhan jales Ahmad, Sahabjada Siddiqui and wahajudin, Silymarin nanoemulsion against human hapatocellular carcinoma; development and optimization, Artificial Cell Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology. 46 .2231-241
25. Hairen c Patel, Ghanshyam Ratilal Parmer, A.k.seth, Jayman D.patel,Sachin R.patel. Formulation and evaluation o/w evaluation o/w nanoemulsion of ketoconazole, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science. Sep2013 vol4
26. M.sanjana Reddy, P.Tripura. Formulation and evaluation of nanoemulsion for solubility enhancement of fabuxostat, International Journal of Scientific Development and Research, 2019 vol4
27. Charles lovlen, Anthony A. Attama. Current state of nanoemulsion in drug delivery, Journal of Biomaterial and Nanobiotechnology 2011 2696
28. Priveledge Mazonde, Sandil M.M.Khamanga and Rednick B Walker. Design optimization, manufactured and characterization of effavirenz- loaded Flaxseed oil Nanoemulsion, Pharmaceutics 2020,17,797
29. Bharat khurana, Daisy Arora, R.K.Narang. Topical delivery of nanoemulsion for antipsoritic drugs, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics 2018 8 ( 5-s) 1-11.
30. P.Bhat and S.Madhav,Detailed review on nanoemulsion drug delivery system, IJPSR,2021(10),2482-2489
31. Rohit Rajendra Bhosale, Riyaz ali osmani, Prashant prasad Chadke, Sabir majid shaikh, Ranganath chavan, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Reserch,2014 2(1)
32. Asif Equal, Vaseem Ahamad Ansari, Abdul Hafeez, Farogh Ahasan, Mahd Imran, Saquib Tanveer, Recent Applications of Nanoemulsion Based Drug Delivery System Review, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2021,Vol 14
33. Nur Haziqah Che Marzuki, Roswanira Abdul and Mariani Abdul Hamid, An overview of Nanoemulsion; concept and cosmeceuticals applications, Biotechnology and Biotechnological Equipement, 33;1,779
34. Abhishek Dutt Tripathi, Ruchi Sharma, Aparna Agrawal and Dr Rizwana, Nanoemulsion based edible coating with potential food applications, International Journal of Biobased Plastics,2021 3;1,112-125