For hassle-free management and reduce this errors tour booking 75% as compared to manual methods visual analytics is most sought-after technique in clinical trials for data presentation it evaluates large number of data and makes it easier to review dimensional database model and traditional relational database model explode in self-service mode and can deliver results with Precision and efficiency the graphs charts are few of the examples the promising future looking at vigorously changing market and technologies health care system adopting the good digital Moto for reducing cost and accelerate authorization process. The terabytes of the machineries get involved and management is looking after the easier on confidence systems to work on with Data Analytics the safety and delivery system of Healthcare is improving gradually with clinical professionals leveraging the information technology. The EHR is employed to nullify management in patient care for hassle-free management and reduce this errors to whooping 75% as compared to manual methods.
Cite this article:
Goshiya A. Shaikh. Major Roles of Technology and Analytics together towards Advancement in Clinical Trials. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2021; 11(2):155-9. doi: 10.52711/2231-5659.2021-11-2-11
Goshiya A. Shaikh. Major Roles of Technology and Analytics together towards Advancement in Clinical Trials. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2021; 11(2):155-9. doi: 10.52711/2231-5659.2021-11-2-11 Available on: https://ajpsonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-2-11
1. Dimpy Sachar, Harshmeet Kaur. Impact of Digitalization in an Organization and its importance in Knowledge and Value Management System. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(1): 37-48. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00007.5
2. Kalpana Kamnoore, M P Venkatesh, Balamuralidhara V, T M Pramod Kumar. Regulatory requirements for conducting Clinical Trials in India. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2020; 13(3): 1517-1522. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00276.0
3. Nilima Kanwar Hada, Mahendra Singh Ashawat. Ethical Conduct of Paediatric Clinical Trials; Issues and Challenges. Res. J. Pharm. Dosage Form. and Tech. 6(3):July- Sept. 2014; Page 156-160.
4. ThePancreasPatient, youtube channel, topic-understanding clinical trials, http://www.AnimatedPancreasPatient.com
5. Clinical Trial Performance Analytics: Data Is the Core of Research, https://conductscience.com/clinical-trial-performance-analytics-explained/.
6. Simpao, Allan F., et al. "A review of analytics and clinical informatics in health care." Journal of medical systems 38.4 (2014): 45.
7. Manohar D. Kengar, Kiran K. Patole, Akshay K. Ade, Sumesh M. Kumbhar, Chetan D. Patil, Ashutosh R. Ganjave. Introduction to Pharmacovigilance and Monitoring. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2019; 9(2): 116-122. doi: 10.5958/2231-5691.2019.00019.4
8. Nisreen M. Ibraheem. Controlled Clinical Trials: Comparison The efficacy of some Single Topical Scabies Treatment Modalities versus Combined Topical Modalities. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2019; 12(3): 1361-1368. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2019.00229.4
9. Hamid Khan. Analytical Method Development in Pharmaceutical Research: Steps involved in HPLC Method Development. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2017; 7(3): 203-207. doi: 10.5958/2231-5691.2017.00031.4
10. C. Vijayabanu, R. Renganthan, S H Shahana Hameedha, J. Arokiya Monica4;. Clinical Trials in Digital Era on Pharmaceutical Industry. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2017; 10(11): 4047-4050. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2017.00734.X
11. Kudyba, Stephan P. Healthcare informatics: improving efficiency and productivity. CRC Press, 2010.
12. Erhardt, Ramón AA, Reinhard Schneider, and Christian Blaschke. "Status of text-mining techniques applied to biomedical text." Drug discovery today 11.7-8 (2006): 315-325.
13. Michelson, James D., Jenna S. Pariseau, and William C. Paganelli. "Assessing surgical site infection risk factors using electronic medical records and text mining." American journal of infection control 42.3 (2014): 333-336.
14. Gotz, David, et al. "ICDA: a platform for intelligent care delivery analytics." AMIA annual symposium proceedings. Vol. 2012. American Medical Informatics Association, 2012.
15. Rojas, Carlos C., Robert M. Patton, and Barbara G. Beckerman. "Characterizing mammography reports for health analytics." Journal of medical systems 35.5 (2011): 1197-1210.
16. Blount, Marion, et al. "Real-time analysis for intensive care: development and deployment of the artemis analytic system." IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine 29.2 (2010): 110-118.
17. van Rosse, Floor, et al. "The effect of computerized physician order entry on medication prescription errors and clinical outcome in pediatric and intensive care: a systematic review." Pediatrics 123.4 (2009): 1184-1190.
18. Korhan, Esra Akin, et al. "Determination of Attitudes of Nurses in Medical Errors and Related Factors." International Journal of Caring Sciences 10.2 (2017).
19. Resetar, Ervina, et al. "Customizing a commercial rule base for detecting drug-drug interactions." AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings. Vol. 2005. American Medical Informatics Association, 2005.
20. Simpao, Allan F., et al. "A review of analytics and clinical informatics in health care." Journal of medical systems 38.4 (2014): 45.
21. Tseng, Kevin C., Chien-Lung Hsu, and Yu-Hao Chuang. "Designing an intelligent health monitoring system and exploring user acceptance for the elderly." Journal of Medical Systems 37.6 (2013): 9967.
22. Baig, Mirza Mansoor, and Hamid Gholamhosseini. "Smart health monitoring systems: an overview of design and modeling." Journal of medical systems 37.2 (2013): 9898.
23. Schouten, Pieter. "Big data in health care: solving provider revenue leakage with advanced analytics." Healthcare Financial Management 67.2 (2013): 40-43.
24. Bradley, Paul, and Jell Kaplan. "Turning hospital data into dollars: healthcare financial executives can use predictive analytics to enhance their ability to capture charges and identify underpayments." Healthcare Financial Management 64.2 (2010): 64-69.
25. Buell, Dan. "Leveraging data and analytics to generate new revenue." Healthcare Financial Management 67.4 (2013): 40-44.
26. Costantino, Mary E., et al. "The influence of a postdischarge intervention on reducing hospital readmissions in a Medicare population." Population health management 16.5 (2013): 310-316.
27. Kudyba, Stephan, and Thomas Gregorio. "Identifying factors that impact patient length of stay metrics for healthcare providers with advanced analytics." Health informatics journal 16.4 (2010): 235-245.
28. Whitham, Diane, et al. "Development of a standardised set of metrics for monitoring site performance in multicentre randomised trials: a Delphi study." Trials 19.1 (2018): 557.
29. Yang, Eric, et al. "Quantifying and visualizing site performance in clinical trials." Contemporary clinical trials communications 9 (2018): 108-114.
30. Tufte, Edward R. The visual display of quantitative information. Vol. 2. Cheshire, CT: Graphics press, 2001.
31. Thomas, James J., and Kristin A. Cook. "A visual analytics agenda." IEEE computer graphics and applications 26.1 (2006): 10-13.
32. Kumasaka, Natsuhiko, Yusuke Nakamura, and Naoyuki Kamatani. "The textile plot: a new linkage disequilibrium display of multiple-single nucleotide polymorphism genotype data." PloS one 5.4 (2010): e10207.
33. Naumova, Elena N. "Visual analytics for immunologists: data compression and fractal distributions." Self/nonself 1.3 (2010): 241-249.
34. Chui, Kenneth KH, et al. "Visual analytics for epidemiologists: understanding the interactions between age, time, and disease with multi-panel graphs." PloS one 6.2 (2011): e14683.
35. Mane, Ketan K., et al. "Patient Electronic Health Data–Driven Approach to Clinical Decision Support." Clinical and translational science 4.5 (2011): 369-371.
36. Mane, K. K., Bizon, C., Schmitt, C., Owen, P., Burchett, B., Pietrobon, R., and Gersing, K., VisualDecisionLinc: a visual analytics approach for comparative effectiveness-based clinical decision support in psychiatry. J. Biomed. Inform. 45:101–106, 2012.
37. Goldsmith, Michael-Rock, et al. "PAVA: physiological and anatomical visual analytics for mapping of tissue-specific concentration and time-course data." Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics 37.3 (2010): 277-287.
38. Perer, Adam, and Jimeng Sun. "Matrixflow: temporal network visual analytics to track symptom evolution during disease progression." AMIA annual symposium proceedings. Vol. 2012. American Medical Informatics Association, 2012.
39. Sornalakshmi. K, Vadivu. G, Sujatha G, Hemavathi. D. A Survey on using Social Media Data Analytics for Pharmacovigilance. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2017; 10(10): 3474-3478
40. Lo, Yu-Sheng, Wen-Sen Lee, and Chien-Tsai Liu. "Utilization of electronic medical records to build a detection model for surveillance of healthcare-associated urinary tract infections." Journal of medical systems 37.2 (2013): 9923.
41. Rajwan, Yair G., et al. "Visualizing Central Line–Associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI) Outcome Data for Decision Making by Health Care Consumers and Practitioners—An Evaluation Study." Online journal of public health informatics 5.2 (2013): 218.
42. Kochilas, Lazaros K., et al. "A comparison of retesting rates using alternative testing algorithms in the pilot implementation of critical congenital heart disease screening in Minnesota." Pediatric cardiology 36.3 (2015): 550-554.
43. Pien, Homer H., et al. "Using imaging biomarkers to accelerate drug development and clinical trials." Drug discovery today 10.4 (2005): 259-266.
44. Lehmann, C. U., Shorte, V., and Gundlapalli, A. V., Clinical informatics sub-specialty board certification. Pediatr. Rev. 34:525–530, 2013.
45. Detmer, Don E., Benson S. Munger, and Christoph U. Lehmann. "Clinical informatics board certification: history, current status, and predicted impact on the clinical informatics workforce." Applied clinical informatics 1.1 (2010): 11.
46. Google search. URL: https://www.accenture.com/dk-en/insights/life-sciences/future-clinical-trials.