The article presents the results of experimental studies on the effect of vitamins and an anti-stress drug on the biochemical parameters of the blood of pheasants. The purpose of the work is to identify the kinetics of age-related changes in blood alanine aminotransferase in pheasants with the complex use of vitamins and an anti-stress drug. Based on the experimental data obtained, it was found that after the inclusion of a complex of vitamins (A-20000 IU, D3 - 1250 IU, E - 50mg) and an anti-stress drug (succinic acid) in a dose of 0.05g per 1 kg of body weight into the diet of pheasants per day, in all experimental groups of pheasants, a change in the biochemical parameters of the activity of the enzyme ALT was detected. Based on the experimental data, a decrease in the activity of the ALT enzyme was revealed. It was found that the enzyme activity of the experimental groups of partridges was 2, 1.5, 1.0, 1.67, 1.17, 1.5 times less compared to the indicators of the control groups of pheasants. It was experimentally established that the indicators of ALT activity are in the range from 0.01 to 0.08 U/l, reaching a maximum value at 30 days of age.
Cite this article:
Topchiyeva Sh. A.. Kinetics of Alanine Aminotransferase in Pheasant Blood Plasma during the Complex use of Vitamins and an Antistress Drug. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2023; 13(4):283-6. doi: 10.52711/2231-5659.2023.00048
Topchiyeva Sh. A.. Kinetics of Alanine Aminotransferase in Pheasant Blood Plasma during the Complex use of Vitamins and an Antistress Drug. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2023; 13(4):283-6. doi: 10.52711/2231-5659.2023.00048 Available on: https://ajpsonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-13-4-3
1. Sereda T.I., Derkho M.A. Evaluation of the role of aminotransferases in the formation of productivity in laying hens. Zh. Agricultural Biology. 2014; 2: 72-77.
2. Postrash I. Yu. Skvortsova E.G., Mostofina A.V. Biochemical parameters of quail blood depending on the use of probiotics. Agricultural Biology. 2014; 2: 72-77.
3. Bokova T.I. The use of biologically active additives in the diet of animals//Feeding farm animals and fodder production. 2008; 9: 9-10.
4. Osadchaya L.M. Determination of aminotransferase activity in tissues. Methods of biochemical research. L., from the Leningrad University. 1982; 246-250.
5. Danilevskaya, N.V. Clinical aspects of the use of pharmacological preparations, dietary supplements and feed containing polyunsaturated fatty acids. Veterinary. 2003; 2: 10-13.
6. Kirilov M.P. A new generation of biologically active substances in animal nutrition. Feeding farm animals and fodder production. 2006; 3: 34-37.
7. Cherkasova V.V, Zelensky K.S. Hematological and biochemical parameters of the blood of broiler chickens in ontogenesis. News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2009; 4(24-1):60-63.
8. Ponomarev V.A., Pronin V.V., Kletikova L.V. and other Clinical and biochemical indicators of bird blood. Ivanovo. 2014: 69-132.
9. Ponomarev V.A., Pronin V.V., Kletikova L.V. and other Clinical and biochemical indicators of bird blood. Ivanovo. 2014; 69-132.
10. Morgado H.S. Addition of Amylase from Aspergillus Awamori to the Diet of Broiler Chickens Rev. Bras. Cienc. Avic. 2016; 18(04).
11. Ahmad Z, Butt MS, Hussain R, Ahmed A, Riaz M. Effect of oral application of xylanase on some hematological and serum biochemical parameters in broilers. Pakistan Veterinary Journal, 2013; 33(3):388-390.
12. Rodriguez, P., F. S. Tortosa, J. Millan and C. Gortazar. Plasma chemistry reference values from captive red-legged partridges (Alectoris rufa). British Poultry Science, 2004; 45(4): 565–567.
13. Suchy, P., E. Strakova, L. Kroupa, L. Steinhauser and I. Herzig. Values of selected biochemical and mineral metabolism indicators in feathered game. Acta Veterinaria Brno. 2010; 79: 9-12.
14. Schmidt, E.M.S, A.C. Paulillo, E. Santin, R. Locatelli-Dittrich and E.G. Oliveira, Hematological and serum chemistry values for the ring-necked pheasant (Phasianus colchicus): variation with sex and age. International Journal of Poultry Science. 2007; 6: 137–139.
15. Hrabcaková, P, E. Voslálová, I. Bedánová, V. Pišteková, J. Chloupek, V. Vecerek. Haematological and Biochemical Parameters during the Laying Period in Nikolov S., et al. 146 Trakia Journal of Sciences. 2014; 19(2): 2021 Common Pheasant Hens Housed in Enhanced Cages.
16. Vitula, F., L. Peckova, H. Bandouchova, M. Pohanka, L. Novotny, et al. Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection in the grey partridge Perdix perdix: outbreak description, histopathology, biochemistry and antioxidant parameters. BMC Veterinary Research. 2011; 7(1): 34.
17. Farooq, Z., Baboo I., Wajid M., Sadia H., Abrar M., Iqbal K. J., Javid A., Hussain D. Hematological and Plasma biochemical reference values in Chukar Partridge (Alectoris chukar) under captive facilities. Biology. Pakistan. 2019.
18. Rej R, Hoder M, HU Bergmeyer. Part. enzymes of concentration catalytic of measurement the for Methods IFCC on recommendation Approved). Biochem. Clin Chem Clin J. 1986; 4: 510-497
19. https://statanaliz.info › Blog
20. cito-web.yspu.org › metod › met125 › node32